The COVID-19 Roadmap explains how we plan to come out of this lockdown cautiously and safely.
It's broken down into four key steps:
- Step 1 between 8 March and 29 March
- Step 2, no earlier than 12 April
- Step 3, no earlier than 17 May
- Step 4, no earlier than 21 June
All the dates in the roadmap are indicative and subject to change. Only when the government is sure that it is safe to move from one step to the next will the final decision be made.
The COVID-19 Roadmap gives us all a clear pathway out of this lockdown. However, we must not become complacent.
All of the sacrifices you have made during this time have resulted in case numbers dropping in Wiltshire, so a massive thank you for your efforts. We must all continue to play our part to stop the spread of coronavirus, as this is vital in making the transition out of this lockdown as smooth as possible.
So please continue to:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear a face covering where required to do so
- Stay 2m apart from other people (outside of your household)