by Executive Coach
- A visit to the Lords' debating Chamber, where the Queen performs the State Opening of Parliament.
- A visit to Central Lobby, Members' Lobby, St. Stephen's Hall and many other parts of the Palace of Westminster.
- A visit to the restored crypt of St. Stephen's, the Chapel of the Houses of Parliament.
- The Jewel Tower is an intriguing attraction in the heart of Westminster. Built around 1365 to house Edward III’s treasures, it is one of only two buildings from the medieval Palace of Westminster to survive the fire of 1834. An exhibition covering all three floors of the tower highlights its changing role over the centuries.
- A packed lunch provided by the House of Commons.
- Followed by an opportunity to attend a Question and Answer Session with Claire Perry MP.
- Pick-up from outside Marlborough Conservative Club at 8.30am.
- Leaving the Houses of Parliament at 4.00pm.
To secure your place for £30.00,
please contact the Association Office (01672) 512675 (Card payments accepted)