The DCCA is funded totally by our members and supporters and to whom we are very grateful.
We are always trying to find innovative ways to reach out into the constituency to encourage more people to get involved.
If you would like to get involved, you can do so in any of the following ways:
- Make a donation - your money will be put to good use campaigning for elections. Money will also help us campaign all year round and not just at election times. Donate here
- Be a supporter - attend one of our many social or political events or perhaps help to deliver a few leaflets in your own area. Contact the office or your local branch if you would like to volunteer.
- Become a Member - you will be entitled to attend the Association AGM and your local Branch AGM if you wish. You will also have a vote in any Party ballot including the selection of Conservative Party Leader, Member of Parliament and local government candidates. Join here.
- Become a member of Young Conservatives - (under 26 years of age) with more than 15,000 members, the aim of Young Conservatives is to involve young people in politics and help address issues concerning them. Membership is £5 per annum, you get all the usual entitlements and benefits of full membership. Join here.
- Join our Patrons' Club - you will have all the benefits of Membership plus an annual dinner and drinks reception each year with a Guest Speaker/Minister as well as our own Member of Parliament. The dinners are held in a local hotel whilst our drinks receptions are usually held in the home of one of our members. For more information on joining our Patron’s Club, please contact email@example.com
- Join our Conservative Women's Constituency Committee (CWCC) - attend regular fund-raising and social events, including a popular Luncheon Club every other month, with special guest speakers. For further details please contact Janet Giles firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the 100 Club - for a Membership £36 per year, have a chance to win a monthly prize of £36 and two annual prizes of £1,000 and £500. All profits go to the DCCA and everyone is very welcome to join. For further details please contact Janet Giles email@example.com